More 2012 resources, confirmations and quotes continued...
– Sri Bhagavan, avatar and founder of the Oneness Movement on "The Significance of the Year 2012" video, January 2009: "2012 is the beginning of the Golden age, which itself will take another 100 years to completely unfold."
As we kept progressing from 2012, we will witness accelerated change in various fields of human activity, like education, governments, health, transportation, values, etc. Almost every sphere of human life will witness an accelerated change.
And as this change occurs, we will see the wiping away of poverty, we will see people discovering love and of unconditional joy, competition will be replaced with co-operation and there will be sharing instead of holding."
Watch Sri Bhagavan in his own words on the year 2012 by clicking here.
– David Wilcock on 2012 at the Secrets Conference 2008 from "The Science of 2012: Dud, Disaster or Divine?" DVD, November 2008: "You are going to enjoy a consciousness evolution which appears to be leading up to an event known as ascension. This event includes the formation of a light body, in which things like levitation, telekinesis, instant healing, fast forwarding and rewinding linear time like a video tape, manifesting objects out of thin air, will be as common and as everyday as breathing. That's where I believe we are heading."
– Drunvalo Melchizedek on 2012 from "Drunvalo Melchizedek in Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 2008" video: "From what the indigenous people (are saying), from all over the world are in agreement... we have entered into a unique and a special time in the history of the world. It is a time where we are about to move from one way of being into a completely different way of being.
It is a time of great hope we are entering into."
Watch this inspiring message from Drunvalo Melchizedek in his own words in the video excerpt below:
– Author, researcher, speaker, Dr. José Argüelles "Law of Time and the World Economic Crisis – The View from 2012" posted on his web site, www.lawoftime.org "You see, money, banks, war, and taxes - all of that is history. And the meaning of 2012, in case you hadn’t heard, is that it is the end of history. You don’t need any better proof now than the current phrase, “world financial crisis.” That’s right, the end of history is the beginning of something better – a new time in tune with the natural cycles and rhythms of the universe."
– David Wilcock on the 2012 panel at the 2008 Conscious Life Expo, January 2008: “What we are expecting, after 2012, is a one hundred more times, more harmonious, Utopian world, where things like, time travel, levitation, instant telepathy, instant healing, telekinesis are as common and as everyday, as breathing. And I look forward to that time ...I see a very, very positive future coming.”
Watch David Wilcock speak about the excitement of 2012 in his own words from the 2008 Conscious Life Expo below:
– Sri Bhagavan of the Oneness Movement on "The Future of the Planet" from "A Movement in Consciousness" DVD: “Though humanity faces a lot of obstacles, and danger seems to be lurking around the corner, I would like to tell them that.. redemption is around the corner. They are going to make it.”
Watch this inspiring message from Sri Bhagavan in his own words on the future of the planet below:
– Author and speaker, Dannion Brinkley on 2012 at the Conscious Life Expo 2007, from "The Changing Face of Time" video: "In the changing face of time, it is on time. It means that we have the rarest opportunity, with our thoughts, hearts and individual ideas, to dawn a new age."
Watch Dannion Brinkley in his own words from the Conscious LIfe Expo below:
– Sri Bhagavan answers a question on the future at a gathering in Bangalor, India in 2002: "The Earth has started vibrating fast. It will be reaching 13 cycles sometime around 2011. When the Earth vibrates at that speed, human consciousness automatically changes. That is when the Golden Age starts.
Human consciousness itself will have dramatically changed.. Everything is going to dramatically change. The whole world is going to experience this Golden Age, including Africa. These kinds of problems that you see, will just not exist."